четверг, 8 декабря 2011 г.

Once argued with each other tea and coffee.

Once argued with each other tea and coffee.







Once argued with each other tea and coffee. Each argues that it is better.
Coffee - I seed of the fruit, but you only list.
Tea - yeah I list, but I'm not a simple sheet, I list specific, aromatic brew from me and therapeutic drink. I am black and am green and even white.

Coffee - dream about me in the morning, I cheerfully and lift the mood, creating a warm, friendly atmosphere, and can and romantic
Tea - and I drink to quench their thirst and enjoy my taste, I also know how to create an atmosphere.
Coffee - when my bright fragrance spreads around, I become coveted.
Tea - I know how people drink is 4,700 year.
Coffee - I know people drink as 2900 years, it is much less, but my popularity is growing every day.
This debate could go on indefinitely. But the judge, you admirers of these two great drinks, one of them wins, it may not be winners, they both have already won, and we celebrate this victory by drinking one cup of fragrant coffee, and someone a cup of fragrant tea.




Especially for Publishers "Le Corsaire" Kiev.
For professional publications, "for bakery and Confectionary", Dairy Case, Meat Case.
Regards.
Galstyan, Angela
September 29, 2011. Odessa.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

ссылки