понедельник, 7 ноября 2011 г.

Chocolate is dedicated to the cause. Margo.

Chocolate is dedicated to the cause


- Grandpa, Grandpa, well tell me again how it was.
Tall elderly man sat in the big chair, the children have settled down on the carpet, and my grandfather again began his story.
- It all began with love. I was then a young poor student, and she was my classmate. We met in line at our dining room. I then bought a sandwich and a chocolate bar it.
- And it all? - I asked her
- Yes, I love chocolate - she said
The next time we met again, she went and ate chocolate. In our hearts I call it chocolate lady.
- Every day you eat chocolate?
- Yes-
- But you do eat something else other than chocolate?
- No - and she laughed.
We struck up a friendship, then I fell madly in love into it. Later I asked her to marry, and we were married. I loved her, but I was irritated by her passion for chocolate. Every day she bought a chocolate itself, even at the last money.
The idea of ​​future business was born unexpectedly. We were already married, but still learning, and with finances, then we have problems. And it just so happened that we had no stock of money, but with a stock of chocolate bars. Margo said that he would do, chocolate candies, and will carry into the next kafeynyu. I did not take it seriously. Returning, she beamed with happiness, because she bought all her candy, and ordered another. Every day she made candy, and sold them to a coffee shop, then became more zdavat the store. Its success was evident. I felt ashamed that I did not dootsenil his wife. And she continued to work all the better and more successful. Soon the popularity of its products has increased so that I had to help her. Thus began our joint work. Now I love chocolate, but most of all I love my chocolate girl.
Entered the room uhozhanaya not a young woman, the children jumped up and ran to her, it was Margo, chocolate lady.
Author Angela Galstyan

Yours
Angela Galstyan
November 7, 2011
Odessa

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

ссылки